Monday 23 April 2018

Savage Africa with Damp Parts


The Turkish slavers make their way through the bush. 


Faster or I shall feed you to the jackals!


The toll for this road shall be taken in blood ... and flesh for the pot. 


Was that a warning? Is this the right way?


Lady Fanny, Halt! I heard something ... 


The expedition were spread out across the rapids when the natives struck. 


Crocodiles await in the river. 


Professor Hardwig and his trusty boy await their turn across the rapids.


Please note in the last two images ... the damp parts. My new swamps. Not the best photo as I needed to take something from above to show the murky nature of the "water." But a very reflective surface with a low profile that I'm happy with. Now my brain tells me I should just do 4 more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment