Tuesday 7 September 2021

Heroes ... to stand against the tide of Evil!

 


After completing my Middenheim Warband, and a couple of sundry barbarians, I felt my human forces still needed to be bolstered to face evil. 

After all, I do possess - skaven, undead, ghosts, ghouls and now beastmen - representing evil. 

A square up was needed - so I consulted the Reaper catalogue. 


Responding the the call was the witch finder - I don't have a name yet. This figure is part of the Bones range and is an excellent plastic miniature. He is stylish and elegant but full of latent menace. 


The second warrior was a brave woman representing the fierce spirit of the North ... a valkyrie. I won't be using her as a supernatural being but rather a warrior champion of the northern kingdoms. 


The model oozes Wagnerian charm and is cast in a suitable heroic stance to take on evil. 
Above you can see them confronting the power of a shrine to darkness. 

The first, I'm certain, of many travails ... 

Both are wonderful additions to the human mercenaries and the miniatures embody boldness and fearlessness in the face of any foul denizen of the night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment