The latest additions are a unit of Marie-Louises - or conscript infantry in greatcoats from around 1814. I have added figures in greatcoats to my foot regiments before but never an entire unit attired in such garb. I am very pleased with the result.
(Side note: I have labelled this regiment the 56th Line. I do not really know if these were made up heavily of conscripts. As they were heavily involved in the fighting throughout 1813 and 1814 they could have been. By 1814 and La Rotherie the unit appears to be reduced to a single battalion - suggesting heavy battlefield losses. Possible desertion due to the Allied invasion/liberation of their homeland - this regiment was raised from recruits from Belgium - also seems a likely reason this unit may have been filled with new conscripts.)
The other addition being my second cavalry unit - the 3rd Cuirassier. This unit soaked up MANY hours of painting and I was initially unsure of the result but after basing and varnish I'm very happy. As I plan not to collect any imperial guard cavalry (atm) my cuirassiers will be the armoured fist of my force. I hope they reward the care I took when painting them ... I know they will.
Next I'll be painting more artillery - horse and heavy batteries - and Napoleon with ADC's. The next order has been sent off to Dermot at CGM and I await it's arrival. With my enthusiasm high it cannot arrive soon enough.