Monday 24 January 2022

New Year Wizard, Zombies and an Idol

Amid two beach/pool holidays, the Xmas break has seen ‘some’ painting – just not very much. 


I dusted off some more old GW zombies and repainted these. I wanted to paint people who had died from various causes, like a virulent disease that discoloured the skin. Hence, I did olive, grey and yellow zombies.



Next came a Reaper Bones wizard. The result was very pleasing using shades of blue. I wanted to create a weather wizard and think it turned out well. I have no idea what game he will appear in … probably Mord.




Finally, another Reaper Bones model … the Fertility Idol. This will be used in Congo or IHMN games even though she is clearly based off European Neolithic figurines rather than African ones. Oh well, who worries about this sort of thing except me. She’ll be a great basis for a game … I’m sure some muzungu will end up being captured and potentially sacrificed before her.



 

1 comment: