Thursday 13 January 2022

A Return to 'In Her Majesties Name" (1st ed)

 Our first game of the year was ... IHMN. I really couldn't think of anything else to play as I was quite distracted and needed something light, fun and with little reading (to remind me of the rules.) 



My good friend Michael and I fumbled our way through a scenario. Usually we play with 4-6 players with IHMN so having a 1v1 game was a novelty. I chose a scenario from the book which involved killing the opposing leader. 

My company was the cult of Akhenaton and Mick chose 'Abdullah's Slaving Bastard's' - a company of my own concoction. 



The cult ran across the table shouting obsequies to their God and master. They braved the hail of bullets sent by the slavers trying to use the temple pillars for cover. Several fell but it was not the slavers night as dice deserted them and the cultists faith was rewarded. Abdullah fell to the poisoned blades of Sairah - the femme fatale assassin. 


Above Al-Hurun wields his wickedly sharp tulwar slashing at Akhenaton. 



Even the frenzied efforts of Al-Hurun (swordsman extraordinary) could not defeat the risen Pharaoh. Above shows Nectanebo the mummy trying to strangle a Baluchistan warrior with help from cultist Bedlam Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment