Wednesday 1 July 2020

Dark Age Assortment and Lion Rampant Campaign


Firstly, due to completely running out of miniatures ... I'm making more terrain. 


Inspired by Black Magic Craft channel and with thoughts of fantasy gaming spinning in my mind - I've started cutting up little foam bricks. 


Here was one project ... a magical well. Or something like that. 

It didn't work - the first tries to make terrain seldom do - but another is on the way after I have learn from my initial errors. 


Look, my daughters first attempt at placing terrain on a wargames table. I was very proud and she loved it. Unfortunately it wasn't used in the game featured below. 


My only picture of two games of my Lion Rampant Arthurian campaign. The game played well but I fear I'm the only one who is interested in it. A real shame. I would love to play a narrative campaign game atm but just can't get the interest in the club. Not sure it will stop me from making some more thematic terrain and probably buying some figures for it ... you never know ... one day it might catch on. And I've learnt to follow inspiration when it strikes. More fun to paint and model when enthusiastic for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment